Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Well... So I feel a theme coming on.... :)

Well I've decided to try something fun. Each week I'm going to post the verse of the week and the song of the day. There will be an ABC approach and I will share other random thoughts and stories. :) I hope you enjoy!

Week of February 20th
A:

Verse to memorize (KJV): Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Matthew 7:7


It's an easy one but a good one to memorize. I started out life in a private Christian school where we memorized lots of Scripture but it was all in King James and I use NIV now in my daily life but memorization is "word for word" and if you don't use it you loose it so I"m going back to KJV - yeah!?


Next addition is the Song of the Day:
Another Day in Paradise by the great Phil Collins - love this one, really haunting and an 80's classic and many of you know I love all things 80's!



Finally got a new computer this past weekend. Over a month without one was hard, but I'm very thankful for it now and I spent the time purging myself of lots of stuff like movies and books and clothes. There not ALL gone, but I'm making a dent in things I don't need and that weren't really helping on my journey through life. The robbery really made me start thinking about where I put my "treasure" and what is really valuable to me... Hmmm... deep thoughts :)

Hope everyone has an "A"wesome week. Much Love, Karla

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update.
    Love the alphabet theme...........
    Yes we do love a good theme:)

    ReplyDelete