Monday, February 7, 2011

January 2011 - what happened??

Well this is just a quick update from a very kind friends laptop. January was a bit of a whirlwind. My home was robbed, my laptop stolen and things were kinda hectic from there.  I STILL haven't gotten my insurance check to replace the stuff that was taken but I rest a bit easier knowing it will eventually BE resolved and at least I HAD insurance! 



Haven't made much progress on many of my New Year's resolutions - how's everyone else doing?... Need to actually sit down and think about why minimal progress and what I'm going to do to change that. Once I'm more plugged in to technology I shall recant the "break in" experience - for those that may be interested.... Very surreal, someone is in your home, looking at all your stuff, though it IS just stuff - but I actually learned a few lessons through the experience - funny how life and the Lord work that way :)



Other things to post on soon (teaser): New church and Community, Day Trip to Archer City - home of author Larry McMurtry and 6 bookstores (population 1,800), snow days, surviving the superbowl, Transportation Cooperative Research Board newest induction, Boston, song of the day coming soon, and more....


No comments:

Post a Comment