Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The beginning of the blog...

Well I've joined the blog bandwagon and I've got my tambourine in hand. I don't know how many people will read this and it may just be a way for me to journal - write down thoughts and see what will happen in 2011. I may share some "deep thoughts" or more mundane day to day such as where to get the best take out Chinese in DFW, but it's my life and I am interested to see if I write down goals, plans, hopes and dreams for the next year, when I look back - what really happened??

Can I keep up with this - will it be random rants to the void? Who knows....I've always enjoyed a good story and hearing myself talk so we will see.  I will probably begin by investigating who all has a blog and linking to them so I can 'blog network'?  I will also think about some sort of theme I want to carry out maybe each month or one day each week.... I'm a girl that loves a theme. What this blog will be I'm not really sure - I'm sure it will evolve, as we all do each day.

I'm kind of excited :)

Here is a photo of me - looking excited?



K-Beth

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogs! I have one but don't update very often. Feel free to follow me if you wish. It is justranda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added you! So now you - my friends Jenn, Courtney, (maybe Loni), and my sister-in-law have one so I will link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to find good Chinese food in DFW. If you crack that mystery, please share your findings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best place I'm loving now is Jimmy's Sesame House in North Arlington - Green Oaks and Collins. The Mongolian Beef is amazing! I will update with more - I specialize in Pad Thai and where to get Ace Pear Cider on tap. I have friends contributing the best bacon/cheese fries and salads in DFW. If you have a food specialty to share let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am looking forward to this! You have always been the best storyteller I know. And your search for good Chinese cracks me up because I remember a time when you detested Chinese food. But then again so did I and I now love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll follow you! Check mine out too: http://www.fourbigmouths.blogspot.com. Looking forward to reading your posts. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the world of blogging, Karla! Can't wait to read your posts. Check out my blog when you get the time.

    myamateurlife.com

    I'll be sure to link up!

    ReplyDelete